Shepherd Lutheran School pursues excellence in subjects commonly taught at elementary and middle school level.
Christ Centered Education
Reading, Phonics, and Literature
Spelling, Grammar, and Writing
Mathematics, Geometry, and Algebra
Physical, Earth, and Life Sciences, and Technology
New Mexico, U.S. and World History
Geography, Civics, and Current Events
Music, Drama, and Art
Fitness and Health, Movement and Sports
We offer interscholastic sports, including basketball, volleyball, track and cross country.
Drama, Choir, Art and Music are a part of our curriculum.
In addition to the core subjects, our students learn bible knowledge and Christian living.
Caring for the blessings God has given us is a part of developing a strong faith.
• Know Jesus as their Savior
• Use God's Word in their lives
• Share God's Word with others
• Communicate effectively
• Think critically
Graduates of Shepherd Christian Lutheran School:
• Employ effective organizational/study skills
• Are ready for success in high school
• Understand our American heritage and civic responsibilities